Kangen Band to release new album
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Kangen Band have composed a song titled Kisah Seorang Pelacur (The Story of a Prostitute), which will feature on their new album to be released this month. The song -- one of 12 tracks on the band's second album -- was inspired by a love affair between the band's guitarist, Dodhy, and a sex worker. Dodhy said he wrote the song to turn his experience into an unforgettable m...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga