Coastal management law review?
Mohamad Mova Al Afghani
PREMIUM Indonesia's coastline (approximately 81,000 kilometers) is one of the longest in the world, surrounding 17,508 islands large and small. In total, around 60 percent of Indonesia's population lives near coasts. As an archipelagic state, Indonesia could gain much by effectively utilizing its coastal and small island resources. This is what, in addition to other considerations, underlies the enactm...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens