Coastal management law review?
Mohamad Mova Al Afghani
PREMIUM Indonesia's coastline (approximately 81,000 kilometers) is one of the longest in the world, surrounding 17,508 islands large and small. In total, around 60 percent of Indonesia's population lives near coasts. As an archipelagic state, Indonesia could gain much by effectively utilizing its coastal and small island resources. This is what, in addition to other considerations, underlies the enactm...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation