Coastal management law review?
Mohamad Mova Al Afghani
PREMIUM Indonesia's coastline (approximately 81,000 kilometers) is one of the longest in the world, surrounding 17,508 islands large and small. In total, around 60 percent of Indonesia's population lives near coasts. As an archipelagic state, Indonesia could gain much by effectively utilizing its coastal and small island resources. This is what, in addition to other considerations, underlies the enactm...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Sandiaga urges posh neighborhood to stop using groundwater
- Netflix royal drama 'The Crown' apologizes over pay furor
- US Fed to hike interest rates for first time in 2018