'Dara' tells one woman's story in riveting fashion
Alvin Darlanika Soedarjo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/J. Adiguna) Fashion designer Musa Widyatmodjo believes fashion is like wearable art. His recent fashion show/dance performance, "Dara Fashion Performing Arts" told the story of a Minang woman who was in love with an ethnic Chinese man. Just like in real life, they faced the obstacle of cultures and norms in Indonesia when they decided to marry. Nonetheles...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move