RI's first green building institution starts up
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The country's first green building institution has been established to certify and rate environmentally friendly housing and workplaces. The Green Building Council of Indonesia (GBCI), is currently making comparative studies on international best practices and plans to launch its first-ever rating system early next year. GBCI currently has 64 members comprising academics, property ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move