Bali to produce power from organic garbage
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali will be the first province in the country to produce electricity using organic garbage, with zero waste. PT Navigat Organic Energy Indonesia, an British-based power company is developing an installation in Suwung final waste site in Denpasar, using 10 hectares of land granted by the provincial administration. "We are developing a waste-driven power plant that we call I...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law