Bali to produce power from organic garbage
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali will be the first province in the country to produce electricity using organic garbage, with zero waste. PT Navigat Organic Energy Indonesia, an British-based power company is developing an installation in Suwung final waste site in Denpasar, using 10 hectares of land granted by the provincial administration. "We are developing a waste-driven power plant that we call I...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga