Mira follows in family tradition
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM MIRA LESMANA: (JP/Arief Suhardiman) JAKARTA: Success as a film producer and director has not kept Mira Lesmana, daughter of Indonesian jazz legend Jack Lesmana, from following the family tradition of making money from music. Though not as famous as her film company Miles Production, Miles Music, the recording company she established last year, has produced three bands, including G...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers