Death penalty for corruptors
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Referring to statements made by lawmakers, officials and anti-graft activists, calling for the implementation of the death penalty for corruption criminals, I cannot wait for this law to come off the ground. However, no difference should be made where corruption is concerned on whether the culprit is a small or big fish. Those who commit this crime should face the consequence of the death...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law