Disabled celebrate Independence Day
Wasti Atmodjo & Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Wiratni, a patient at the hospital for mentally disabled people in Bangli, Bali, sobbed as she accepted toiletries from a visiting member of the Bali Bloggers Community (BBC) on Indonesia's Independence day last Friday. "Thank you so much. Don't forget us. Drop by often. I'm so happy you came," she said with tears running down her cheeks. Wiratni was one of the few partic...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...