First Jakarta Fashion Week combines modern, traditional cultures
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A parade of traditional Indonesian fabrics ranging from hand-painted batik to ikat weaves and songket cloths utilized in contemporary designs could be said to summarize Festival Mode Indonesia -- Jakarta Fashion Week 2008. Modern cuts, combined with traditional fabrics used as accents or even as whole outfits, were seen on models sashaying the catwalk in Pacific Place Mall, South Jakarta...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- BTS nominated for Billboard Music Awards 2018