Hirata happy with 'Laskar Pelangi'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM ANDREA HIRATA: (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) JAKARTA: Writer Andrea Hirata said he had chosen the right duo to produce and direct the wide-screen adaptation of his debut and best-selling novel, Laskar Pelangi (Rainbow Warriors). "Thank God I chose the right people to produce and direct the movie. I already cried just from seeing the trailer," Andrea told The Jakarta Post. ...
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Suu Kyi says Myanmar ready to take back Rohingya refugees
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition