Hirata happy with 'Laskar Pelangi'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM ANDREA HIRATA: (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) JAKARTA: Writer Andrea Hirata said he had chosen the right duo to produce and direct the wide-screen adaptation of his debut and best-selling novel, Laskar Pelangi (Rainbow Warriors). "Thank God I chose the right people to produce and direct the movie. I already cried just from seeing the trailer," Andrea told The Jakarta Post. ...
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project