Hirata happy with 'Laskar Pelangi'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM ANDREA HIRATA: (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) JAKARTA: Writer Andrea Hirata said he had chosen the right duo to produce and direct the wide-screen adaptation of his debut and best-selling novel, Laskar Pelangi (Rainbow Warriors). "Thank God I chose the right people to produce and direct the movie. I already cried just from seeing the trailer," Andrea told The Jakarta Post. ...
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Record tourist arrivals in Paris in 2017
- China's European fashion habit moves to the boardroom
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire