Horror artist Suzanna dies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Horror actress Suzana, who was crowned the Queen of Indonesian Horror, passed away at her home in Magelang, Central Java, on Wednesday. She was 66. Suzana had suffered from diabetes over the last five years and was being treated at Harapan Hospital. She was buried on Thursday at Giriloyo cemetery. "According to her will, she did not want a big funeral in which many people cou...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities