Horror artist Suzanna dies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Horror actress Suzana, who was crowned the Queen of Indonesian Horror, passed away at her home in Magelang, Central Java, on Wednesday. She was 66. Suzana had suffered from diabetes over the last five years and was being treated at Harapan Hospital. She was buried on Thursday at Giriloyo cemetery. "According to her will, she did not want a big funeral in which many people cou...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown