Representatives from Indonesia, Israel sign medical agreement
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesian delegates signed a medical cooperation agreement with Israel's national emergency medical service Magen David Adom (MDA) and the American-Israel Joint Distribution Committee in Tel Aviv last week. The US$200,000 agreement involved Sudibyo Markus, deputy chairman of Muhammadiyah, which, with some 30 million members, is Indonesia's second largest Muslim organization. The I...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval