Govt, media blamed for bombers' martyrdom
Abdul Khalik and Dian Kuswandini
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thousands of people packed the burial processions of the three Bali bombers amid tight security Sunday, with critics slamming the government for allowing public sympathy for the executed terrorists to boil over. The executions of Amrozi and his brother Ali Ghufron, alias Mukhlas, and Imam Samudra were carried out after a series of delays that gave militants the opportunity to publicly voi...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi