Govt, media blamed for bombers' martyrdom
Abdul Khalik and Dian Kuswandini
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thousands of people packed the burial processions of the three Bali bombers amid tight security Sunday, with critics slamming the government for allowing public sympathy for the executed terrorists to boil over. The executions of Amrozi and his brother Ali Ghufron, alias Mukhlas, and Imam Samudra were carried out after a series of delays that gave militants the opportunity to publicly voi...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move