'Bike to School' supports global warming campaign
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In an effort to raise awareness among the youth on how to mitigate the impacts of global warming, 200 students from Bandung's SMA Taruna Bakti senior high school began riding their bicycles to school. The students, between 15 and 17 years old, stated their commitment to ride their bikes to school at least once a month before head of the West Java Regional Environment Management Agency (BPLHD) A...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation