Regency proves how transparency leads to wealth
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Former bureaucracies have stubbornly resisted supplying the public with government information, but a number of regional governments, including the Lebak administration in Banten, are reaping rewards for their openness. Lebak Regent Mulyadi Jayabaya told public officials attending a discussion in Jakarta on Thursday his administration had increased regional revenue seven-fold and investment by ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi