Regency proves how transparency leads to wealth
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Former bureaucracies have stubbornly resisted supplying the public with government information, but a number of regional governments, including the Lebak administration in Banten, are reaping rewards for their openness. Lebak Regent Mulyadi Jayabaya told public officials attending a discussion in Jakarta on Thursday his administration had increased regional revenue seven-fold and investment by ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income