We're all coming to the ball: 'First Sister' Maya Soetoro-Ng
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM You can now call her First Sister. Maya Soetoro-Ng, born and raised in Jakarta, will be the first person of Indonesian heritage to be part of a U.S. presidential family when her half-brother Barack Obama is sworn in as 44th president on Jan. 20. In her first interview since Obama's election victory, Soetoro-Ng talked exclusively from her home in Hawaii with Metro TV's Dalton Tanonaka about her e...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang