JiFFest 2008: SE Asia films make headway
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Southeast Asia's film industry is still in its initial stages of development and therefore, cannot be compared with other nearby countries such as Korea or India. However, it doesn't mean that it's not making progress -- compared with 10 years ago. The industry has slowly evolved into a better one, not only in terms of the number of films produced but also in quality. Therefore, ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint