JiFFest 2008: SE Asia films make headway
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Southeast Asia's film industry is still in its initial stages of development and therefore, cannot be compared with other nearby countries such as Korea or India. However, it doesn't mean that it's not making progress -- compared with 10 years ago. The industry has slowly evolved into a better one, not only in terms of the number of films produced but also in quality. Therefore, ...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police