New energy scheme not a load of bull
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A farmer from Pasuruan has discovered a way to generate electricity by converting methane gas from cow manure into energy, inspiring social workers to explore this technology as a possible way to combat the power crisis in remote regions of the province. Hadi Susilo, a resident from the Purwosari district and graduate from the USAID Environmental Service Program, used his modified generat...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights