Miracles or 'les miserables' in Pasar Senen
The Jakarta Post,
Keajaiban di Pasar Senen
Misbach Yusa Biran
Kepustakaan Gramedia How hard is it to write a book of events and ideas for readers whose ages are 50 years younger than the author? It doesn't appear to be difficult for veteran director/script writer Misbach Yusa Biran, 75, but perhaps that's because he never intended to write such a book. A...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta