Miracles or 'les miserables' in Pasar Senen
The Jakarta Post,
Keajaiban di Pasar Senen
Misbach Yusa Biran
Kepustakaan Gramedia How hard is it to write a book of events and ideas for readers whose ages are 50 years younger than the author? It doesn't appear to be difficult for veteran director/script writer Misbach Yusa Biran, 75, but perhaps that's because he never intended to write such a book. A...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China