Supreme Court needs younger judges: Graft body
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM The collapse of Supreme Court deputy chief Harifin A. Tumpa at a recent ceremony has prompted a call for old timers at the top court to be replaced, with experts saying the election of a new chief justice should no longer be based on seniority. Harifin, 66, the oldest justice at the Supreme Court, suddenly fell down when inaugurating six new justices last week. However, it appears he rema...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move