Supreme Court needs younger judges: Graft body
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM The collapse of Supreme Court deputy chief Harifin A. Tumpa at a recent ceremony has prompted a call for old timers at the top court to be replaced, with experts saying the election of a new chief justice should no longer be based on seniority. Harifin, 66, the oldest justice at the Supreme Court, suddenly fell down when inaugurating six new justices last week. However, it appears he rema...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday