SOPHIA LATJUBA: MOVING ON TO NEW LIFE IN LA
The Jakarta Post
Sophia Latjuba is adjusting to her new home near Los Angeles, but it’s too early to say if she is loving LA.
I can’t really tell whether I’m loving or hating it, but it’s definitely a positive feeling,” says the 38-year-old model and actress, who moved with her American husband Michael Villareal and two daughters on Dec. 22.
Sophia was born and raised in her ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings