Tommy set to regain control of disputed cash: Lawyer
The Jakarta Post
Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra’s Garnet investment company is set to recover 36 million euro
in overseas bank savings after recently winning a court battle against the Indonesian government. Tommy’s lawyer O.C. Kaligis said Wednesday the London Guernsey High Court’s verdict would prevent the Indonesian government from attempting a new tactic to seize the money, which is being...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move