Tommy set to regain control of disputed cash: Lawyer
The Jakarta Post
Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra’s Garnet investment company is set to recover 36 million euro
in overseas bank savings after recently winning a court battle against the Indonesian government. Tommy’s lawyer O.C. Kaligis said Wednesday the London Guernsey High Court’s verdict would prevent the Indonesian government from attempting a new tactic to seize the money, which is being...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi