Dream of an Acehnese painter
The studio is as big as a garage. It is located under a single family’s home in a quiet residential neighborhood in northern Virginia, just outside Washington, DC.
In fact, it once was really a garage that was converted into a neat, but sparsely furnished room. There is a big computer monitor, the only sign of high technology other than a cellular phone, and some paintings on...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video