Dream of an Acehnese painter
The studio is as big as a garage. It is located under a single family’s home in a quiet residential neighborhood in northern Virginia, just outside Washington, DC.
In fact, it once was really a garage that was converted into a neat, but sparsely furnished room. There is a big computer monitor, the only sign of high technology other than a cellular phone, and some paintings on...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape