Dream of an Acehnese painter
The studio is as big as a garage. It is located under a single family’s home in a quiet residential neighborhood in northern Virginia, just outside Washington, DC.
In fact, it once was really a garage that was converted into a neat, but sparsely furnished room. There is a big computer monitor, the only sign of high technology other than a cellular phone, and some paintings on...
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Pence set for warm Israeli welcome, Palestinian snub
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Volcano rains ash on Philippines as experts warn of violent eruption
- Jakarta Composite Index hits 6,500 on Monday