Do young kids lack reading culture?
PREMIUM If most kids today don't like reading, culture is often blamed as if it were the sole causal factor contributing to the lack of interest in reading among them. Our culture, it is often said, is a culture that does not encourage people to read. It is an oral culture, not reading culture, as is generally known. This generalization, however, is not entirely correct. In fact, it is quite har...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga