Bali province to have free education in 2010
PREMIUM The Bali provincial govern-ment is to scrap school fees for elementary and junior high school students starting in the 2010 academic year. Ketut Wija, head of the Bali education office, confirmed on Thursday that the province would still abide by the newly-issued ministerial decree which implied that school operation costs (Dana BOS) would be increased by 50 percent from January 2009. Ho...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police