Opportunity not to be missed by Obama
Anak Agung Banyu Perwita and Bantarto Bandoro
The newly inaugurated administration in Washington provides an opportunity for the US to “reorganize, rearrange and reorient” its place and role in global politics at a time when its international image has been badly tarnished by the way the Bush administration handled international affairs.
Obama needs not only to start the hard work to restore the US standing and enable the co...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased