Opportunity not to be missed by Obama
Anak Agung Banyu Perwita and Bantarto Bandoro
The newly inaugurated administration in Washington provides an opportunity for the US to “reorganize, rearrange and reorient” its place and role in global politics at a time when its international image has been badly tarnished by the way the Bush administration handled international affairs.
Obama needs not only to start the hard work to restore the US standing and enable the co...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint