Opportunity not to be missed by Obama
Anak Agung Banyu Perwita and Bantarto Bandoro
The newly inaugurated administration in Washington provides an opportunity for the US to “reorganize, rearrange and reorient” its place and role in global politics at a time when its international image has been badly tarnished by the way the Bush administration handled international affairs.
Obama needs not only to start the hard work to restore the US standing and enable the co...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister