Obama and the Muslim world: So far so good
PREMIUM RIZAL SUKMA Change is seriously underway in the United States. President Barack Obama immediately went into action after he was inaugurated as the 44th president of the United States. Promises that he made during his campaign have now begun to be implemented. For the Muslim world, President Obama’s swift decision and action to close the notorious Guantanamo prison serves as the most...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher