Telkomsel gearing up for iPhone fever
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia will soon join Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines in making available Apple Inc.'s much coveted iPhone 3G mobile handset. PT Telekomunikasi Seluler (Telkomsel), the nation's largest cellular operator, is hopeful it can launch the product soon, Telkomsel president director Sarwoto Atmosutarno told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday. "We are now in the final preparatio...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday