Telkomsel gearing up for iPhone fever
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia will soon join Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines in making available Apple Inc.'s much coveted iPhone 3G mobile handset. PT Telekomunikasi Seluler (Telkomsel), the nation's largest cellular operator, is hopeful it can launch the product soon, Telkomsel president director Sarwoto Atmosutarno told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday. "We are now in the final preparatio...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income