Telkomsel gearing up for iPhone fever
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia will soon join Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines in making available Apple Inc.'s much coveted iPhone 3G mobile handset. PT Telekomunikasi Seluler (Telkomsel), the nation's largest cellular operator, is hopeful it can launch the product soon, Telkomsel president director Sarwoto Atmosutarno told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday. "We are now in the final preparatio...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga