Weaving a colorful business
The Jakarta Post
Color is the secret recipe for success in the fashion business. It is the first thing that catches the attention. Another factor that is no less important is the material — it must be of high quality and processed well.
This secret recipe is strictly followed by fashion businesswoman Tjok Istri Ratna Sudharsana ever since building her fashion house Biat Design in Bali back in 1997.
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Here’s how to sleep better and wake up without feeling tired
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Central government certifies islets C and D