Weaving a colorful business
The Jakarta Post
Color is the secret recipe for success in the fashion business. It is the first thing that catches the attention. Another factor that is no less important is the material — it must be of high quality and processed well.
This secret recipe is strictly followed by fashion businesswoman Tjok Istri Ratna Sudharsana ever since building her fashion house Biat Design in Bali back in 1997.
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit