Weaving a colorful business
The Jakarta Post
Color is the secret recipe for success in the fashion business. It is the first thing that catches the attention. Another factor that is no less important is the material — it must be of high quality and processed well.
This secret recipe is strictly followed by fashion businesswoman Tjok Istri Ratna Sudharsana ever since building her fashion house Biat Design in Bali back in 1997.
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment