Weaving a colorful business
The Jakarta Post
Color is the secret recipe for success in the fashion business. It is the first thing that catches the attention. Another factor that is no less important is the material — it must be of high quality and processed well.
This secret recipe is strictly followed by fashion businesswoman Tjok Istri Ratna Sudharsana ever since building her fashion house Biat Design in Bali back in 1997.
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals