Knit one, purl two, hook one thousand
(Courtesy of Komunitas Rajut)
Forget the image of a grandmother knitting while sitting on a rocking chair surrounded by balls of wool.
Contrary to conventional ideas, knitting is not just for grandmothers or women waiting for their babies to be born. A whole lot of young people are hooked on the hobby as well.
Take a look at the gathering held every afternoon by the Let’...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president