Knit one, purl two, hook one thousand
(Courtesy of Komunitas Rajut)
Forget the image of a grandmother knitting while sitting on a rocking chair surrounded by balls of wool.
Contrary to conventional ideas, knitting is not just for grandmothers or women waiting for their babies to be born. A whole lot of young people are hooked on the hobby as well.
Take a look at the gathering held every afternoon by the Let’...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival