Regional budgets key to economic growth
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With Indonesia's economy slowing due to the global financial crisis, the regions are being urged to speed up the drafting of regional budgets to prevent even lower growth, according to senior ministry officials. The government expects regions to accelerate government-led infrastructure projects to stimulate the economy and mitigate the impact of the global economic slowdown, aiming for fu...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi