Letter: The Rohingya crisis
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Rohingya, denied Myanmar nationality by the ruling State Peace and Development Council (SPDC), are a stateless people with no means of claiming rights or protection. Therein, they face a daily tyranny against their ability to move freely around the country, as well as discrimination from the authorities on account of their South Asian ethnicity and Muslim faith. As a consequence, many...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit