Handicraft shopping in the countryside
PREMIUM Yogyakarta's Jl. Malioboro has long been the main souvenir center for tourists visiting the city, with a wide range of souvenirs and handicrafts being available on this less-than-one-kilometer long street. For the adventurous, however, a trip to visit the actual handicraft makers is recommended. Here the products are inexpensive and tourists can enjoy the cool air and panoramic view of the c...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China