Handicraft shopping in the countryside
PREMIUM Yogyakarta's Jl. Malioboro has long been the main souvenir center for tourists visiting the city, with a wide range of souvenirs and handicrafts being available on this less-than-one-kilometer long street. For the adventurous, however, a trip to visit the actual handicraft makers is recommended. Here the products are inexpensive and tourists can enjoy the cool air and panoramic view of the c...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move