First made-in-Indonesia APCs handed to Army
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Local pride: Army soldiers stand by armored personnel carriers (APCs) at the factory of national arms producer PT Pindad in Bandung, West Java, on Friday. The state-owned company handed over the first batch of 20 vehicles to the Indonesian Military (TNI). JP/Abdul Khalik In a breakthrough that could turn the country into a military equipment maker, state arms firm PT Pindad handed over F...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers