Rising Asian political risk
PREMIUM The world's investors, lenders and pundits are rightly fixated on the cascade of collapsing economies around the world, as if witnessing concurrent acts in a play. Later this year we are likely to reach the intermission, and it is becoming increasingly clear that the final act of the play - for which the curtain will probably rise in 2010- will have resulted in the most significant global econom...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats