Leaders say religious harmony a blessing
PREMIUM Philip Kun-tjoro Widaja, secretary-general of the Indonesian Buddhist Association (Walubi): Indonesia's diversity is something we have to cherish. I think different religious groups have intensified communications between each other in search of understanding in the past few years. They have shared tolerance so that they understand the purpose of a ritual or the way of thinking of other relig...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?