Leaders say religious harmony a blessing
PREMIUM Philip Kun-tjoro Widaja, secretary-general of the Indonesian Buddhist Association (Walubi): Indonesia's diversity is something we have to cherish. I think different religious groups have intensified communications between each other in search of understanding in the past few years. They have shared tolerance so that they understand the purpose of a ritual or the way of thinking of other relig...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta