RI peaceful coexistence a model, challenge
PREMIUM The Italian Foreign Ministry and the Rome-based Sant' Egidio Community hosted a high-level conference on unity and diversity, on March 4, 2009, which highlighted the culture of coexistence in Indonesia. A number of prominent Indonesian religious leaders and scholars were invited to the discussion. The Jakarta Post's Dwi Atmanta provides the report. The winter breeze failed to dampen the enthu...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta