RI peaceful coexistence a model, challenge
PREMIUM The Italian Foreign Ministry and the Rome-based Sant' Egidio Community hosted a high-level conference on unity and diversity, on March 4, 2009, which highlighted the culture of coexistence in Indonesia. A number of prominent Indonesian religious leaders and scholars were invited to the discussion. The Jakarta Post's Dwi Atmanta provides the report. The winter breeze failed to dampen the enthu...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement