RI peaceful coexistence a model, challenge
PREMIUM The Italian Foreign Ministry and the Rome-based Sant' Egidio Community hosted a high-level conference on unity and diversity, on March 4, 2009, which highlighted the culture of coexistence in Indonesia. A number of prominent Indonesian religious leaders and scholars were invited to the discussion. The Jakarta Post's Dwi Atmanta provides the report. The winter breeze failed to dampen the enthu...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games