Grenade explosion injures five in Aceh
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Violence erupted again in Aceh ahead of next month's legislative elections, after a grenade was thrown at a coffee stall, injuring five people. The attack took place late Wednesday at the Integration Coffee Shop at the Alue Kala intersection in Lhokseumawe, 180 kilometers southeast of provincial capital Banda Aceh, said Lhokseumawe Police chief Sr. Comr. Zulkifli. "Two unidentified men o...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga