BI slashes growth forecast as crisis worsens
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The central bank has cut its forecast for Indonesia's economic growth this year, as the impacts of the global economic turmoil look likely to hit the country's investments and exports harder than earlier predicted. Under the revision, the country's economic growth this year could be as low as 3 percent, Bank Indonesia senior deputy governor Miranda W. Goeltom said Friday. "The...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?