BI slashes growth forecast as crisis worsens
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The central bank has cut its forecast for Indonesia's economic growth this year, as the impacts of the global economic turmoil look likely to hit the country's investments and exports harder than earlier predicted. Under the revision, the country's economic growth this year could be as low as 3 percent, Bank Indonesia senior deputy governor Miranda W. Goeltom said Friday. "The...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers