RI concerned with North Korea `satellite' launch
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia has expressed concern over the "satellite" launch by North Korea suspected internationally of being a missile test, citing the risk of "escalating tensions" in the Korean Peninsula, Indonesia said. "The launch has increased the risk of tension although it still has to be verified whether it was a satellite or a missile. Our main concern is North Korea's launch has gone against the n...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income