Rich Indonesians spend big on overseas medical expenses
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Every year, rich Indonesians spend far more than US$1 billion for their medical expenses overseas, which means a big potential loss for the domestic healthcare business, with Singapore, Australia, Malaysia and the US being the main destinations. Indonesians in total shell out $12 billion per year for healthcare, with more and more higher-income people seeking the convenience of better hea...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me