Rich Indonesians spend big on overseas medical expenses
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Every year, rich Indonesians spend far more than US$1 billion for their medical expenses overseas, which means a big potential loss for the domestic healthcare business, with Singapore, Australia, Malaysia and the US being the main destinations. Indonesians in total shell out $12 billion per year for healthcare, with more and more higher-income people seeking the convenience of better hea...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey