Rich Indonesians spend big on overseas medical expenses
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Every year, rich Indonesians spend far more than US$1 billion for their medical expenses overseas, which means a big potential loss for the domestic healthcare business, with Singapore, Australia, Malaysia and the US being the main destinations. Indonesians in total shell out $12 billion per year for healthcare, with more and more higher-income people seeking the convenience of better hea...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan