Venezuela, RI celebrate 50 years of friendly ties
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Venezuela may be half a world away from Indonesia, but the people of Venezuela care about this archipelagic nation. When the tsunami devastated Aceh in 2004, Venezuela immediately donated US$2 million for the relief effort. This small gesture will remain a symbol of friendship in the history of both countries. Surprisingly, Venezuela and Indonesia have been friends for the past 50 years. ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages