Venezuela, RI celebrate 50 years of friendly ties
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Venezuela may be half a world away from Indonesia, but the people of Venezuela care about this archipelagic nation. When the tsunami devastated Aceh in 2004, Venezuela immediately donated US$2 million for the relief effort. This small gesture will remain a symbol of friendship in the history of both countries. Surprisingly, Venezuela and Indonesia have been friends for the past 50 years. ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights