`MERANTAU' revives Indonesia's martial arts in film
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Years ago, Indonesia's martial arts movies like Si Pitung (the Robin Hood of Betawi) or Si Buta dari Gua Hantu (the Blind Man from the Ghost Cave) were the must-see movies for all movie goers, depicting the power and beauty of the moves of pencak silat (traditional Indonesian martial art). The two action heroes were the idols of many people, from youngsters to adults, similar to Superman and ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'