Second quarter result round-ups: The good, the bad and the ugly
PREMIUM Of the 45 listed companies under Bahana's coverage (75 percent of the Indonesia Stock Exchange's total market capitalization), 14 companies have not reported their second quarter financial results. Six companies are undergoing limited review, and in accordance with capital markets regulation, have until the end of August to report. Thus far, the market as a whole has booked a second quarter ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani