Second quarter result round-ups: The good, the bad and the ugly
PREMIUM Of the 45 listed companies under Bahana's coverage (75 percent of the Indonesia Stock Exchange's total market capitalization), 14 companies have not reported their second quarter financial results. Six companies are undergoing limited review, and in accordance with capital markets regulation, have until the end of August to report. Thus far, the market as a whole has booked a second quarter ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint