Second quarter result round-ups: The good, the bad and the ugly
PREMIUM Of the 45 listed companies under Bahana's coverage (75 percent of the Indonesia Stock Exchange's total market capitalization), 14 companies have not reported their second quarter financial results. Six companies are undergoing limited review, and in accordance with capital markets regulation, have until the end of August to report. Thus far, the market as a whole has booked a second quarter ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights