Brutality, beauty & sanity: The work of Ipong Purnama Sidhi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hey YouTwenty seven years ago, fresh from the country’s premier art institute, the Fine Arts School (now the Yogyakarta Institute of Art), Ipong Purnama Sidhi got more sneer than cheer when he accepted a nine-to-five job at the country’s largest publishing company, PT Gramedia. To fellow artists, working for a corporation means selling one’s pure soul to the devil, especially back in the 198...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move