Fashion event to showcase RI's cultural heritage
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Jakarta is gearing up for the second annual Jakarta Fashion Week 09/10 (JFW), this time with a tinge of patriotism, as fashion designers prepare designs infused with Indonesian heritage. "I think each of our members is increasingly aware that we have to promote our local culture," said designer Carmanita from the Indonesian Fashion Designers Council (IPMI). "We always advise our junior ...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator