Fashion event to showcase RI's cultural heritage
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Jakarta is gearing up for the second annual Jakarta Fashion Week 09/10 (JFW), this time with a tinge of patriotism, as fashion designers prepare designs infused with Indonesian heritage. "I think each of our members is increasingly aware that we have to promote our local culture," said designer Carmanita from the Indonesian Fashion Designers Council (IPMI). "We always advise our junior ...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security