World leaders can take their cue from Indonesia
PREMIUM As the world counts down to the landmark United Nations climate change conference in Copenhagen in December, all eyes are on the evolution of the draft treaty text and countries' negotiating stances. These are indications of whether the world is serious about avoiding dangerous climate change. World leaders have two critical opportunities this week to show they are indeed serious. The U...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta