RI, China to certify wood
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia and China will cooperate to ensure legal wood trading between them to comply with rules on certification of origin under the US Lacey Act. Hadi Daryanto, Indonesia's director general of forest product development in the ministry of forestry, said last week the two countries had agreed to sign an MoU to cooperate on the management and certification of forest products. Hadi said this w...
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless