RI, China to certify wood
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and China will cooperate to ensure legal wood trading between them to comply with rules on certification of origin under the US Lacey Act. Hadi Daryanto, Indonesia's director general of forest product development in the ministry of forestry, said last week the two countries had agreed to sign an MoU to cooperate on the management and certification of forest products. Hadi said this w...
- Bali mynah conservation project gets international support
- Real Madrid depth keeps rare double alive
- SuperCamp Bali to offer learning beyond the classroom
- Report, reshape and reconnect: How journalism saves itself
- Five lush accommodations across Indonesia for millennial travelers
- Curug Cipamingkis offers tourists fresh forest atmosphere
- Mourinho blasts 'not human' United schedule
- Jakarta Social Agency website hacked
- 'Godfather' cast members reunite at New York film fest
- Yogyakarta Police prepare 2,000 personnel to guard May Day