RI, China to certify wood
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia and China will cooperate to ensure legal wood trading between them to comply with rules on certification of origin under the US Lacey Act. Hadi Daryanto, Indonesia's director general of forest product development in the ministry of forestry, said last week the two countries had agreed to sign an MoU to cooperate on the management and certification of forest products. Hadi said this w...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse