Geo Dipa secures $103 million loan for Patuha project
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Geothermal power producer PT Geo Dipa Energi has secured a US$103 million loan from state-owned PT Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) to develop a 55-megawatt (MW) geothermal power plant in Mount Patuha, West Java. The loan will mature in 11 years, and has a 36-month grace period, Geo Dipa president director Praktimia Semiawan said Tuesday after a ceremony to sign the loan. "We'll use the money...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights