Letter: Costly Sumatra-Java bridge
The Jakarta Post
While I appreciate the thought and apparent balance in debate that Danang Parikesit has presented in his article "Is it worth connecting Sumatra and Java?" (The Jakarta Post, Sept. 29), I think his conclusion is somewhat predictable. When considering a major risky structure like the Sumatra-Java bridge, which would consume so much attention from the government and a huge amount of capital, i...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links