Letter: Costly Sumatra-Java bridge
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM While I appreciate the thought and apparent balance in debate that Danang Parikesit has presented in his article "Is it worth connecting Sumatra and Java?" (The Jakarta Post, Sept. 29), I think his conclusion is somewhat predictable. When considering a major risky structure like the Sumatra-Java bridge, which would consume so much attention from the government and a huge amount of capital, i...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'