Letter: Costly Sumatra-Java bridge
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM While I appreciate the thought and apparent balance in debate that Danang Parikesit has presented in his article "Is it worth connecting Sumatra and Java?" (The Jakarta Post, Sept. 29), I think his conclusion is somewhat predictable. When considering a major risky structure like the Sumatra-Java bridge, which would consume so much attention from the government and a huge amount of capital, i...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator